REGISTRATION PRICES ISASI 2019
The registration system for ISASI 2019 is now open and can be directly accessed at this link. Pricing information for the conference is, however, available and detailed below.
|Before midnight April 7, 2019 MST (GMT-7)||After midnight April 7 and before midnight July 28, 2019 MST (GMT-7)||After midnight July 28, 2019 MST (GMT-7)|
|ISASI member||€ 600||€ 650||€ 700|
|Non-member||€ 670||€ 720||€ 805|
|Student member||€ 200||€ 220||€ 240|
|Master Class (limited)*||€ 50||€ 60||not available|
|Tutorial||€ 140||€ 160||€ 180|
|One day only||€ 200||€ 220||€ 240|
|One Day speaker only||
|Welcome Reception only||€ 50||€ 60||€ 70|
|Tuesday Night Off Site Dinner only||€ 150||€ 160||€ 170|
|President’s Reception & Awards Banquet||€ 130||€ 140||€ 150|
|Companion||€ 320||€ 340||€ 360|
|Optional Friday Tour||€ 145||€ 155||€ 170|
* Requirements Master Class:
• A limited number of attendees can attend this Master Class (first come, first-served basis).
• The Master Class is only available to investigators (with a full (corporate) ISASI membership) and a full ISASI 2019 seminar registration.
• Registration for this Master Class is available ends’ midnight July 28, 2018 MST (GMT-7) or when the Masterclass limit is reached.
• An obligation to complete and sign a confidentially statement before midnight August 18, 2018 MST (GMT-7). The confidentiality statement is required to be filled out due to visit to the Royal Netherlands Air Force Base. Some personal information and passport number is required for security reasons. This form will be sent by email through our partner (Congress by design) to you. All information provided will be handled confidential and will be destroyed after the seminar.
• Please remember that for the Master Class visit, you are required to have your passport with you at all times, and you will be asked to identify yourself before entering the bus.
Note: The above conditions need to be met in order to gain access to the RN Air Force Base and Master Class. However, access to the Master Class can always be refused at all times by the ISASI 2019 organizing committee or the authorities without reason.
Full registration for seminar delegates includes lunch and two coffee breaks each day, as well as all social events. Social events include: Welcome Reception, Tuesday Night Dinner, President’s Reception & Awards Banquet.
Full registration for companions includes two days of touring, lunch, as well as all social events listed above.
Lunch for companions is not included on Thursday.
Tutorials and the tour on Friday are optional and are NOT included in the seminar registration fee.
The Welcome Reception on Monday, Tuesday Night’s Dinner and the President’s Reception & Awards Banquet on Thursday Evening are included in your delegate/companion full seminar registration.
If you are not attending the full seminar but wish to join any of the social events, there is an extra charge. If you wish to bring a guest who is not attending the full seminar or is a companion there is also a charge which can be booked additionally during registration.
Welcome Reception – Monday September 2nd, 18:00 – 20:00
Tuesday Offsite Dinner – Tuesday September 3rd, 17:30 – 21:00
President’s Reception & Awards Banquet – Thursday September 5th, 18:00 – 21:00
• Business Casual during the day
• Welcome Reception – cocktail attire
• Tuesday Night Dinner – casual attire
• President’s Reception & Awards Banquet – cocktail attire
- ISASI Member Rate – offered to those delegates who are members in good standing. The Member rate is also available to anyone who works for a Corporate Member of ISASI.
- Non-Member Rate – offered to anyone who is not currently a member of ISASI.
- Student Member Rate – offered to those delegates who are currently students and are student members of ISASI in good standing.
- Companion Rate – offered to those who wish to accompany a Seminar delegate and take part in the Companion Program.
- One/Two Day Registration – offered to those delegates who do not wish to attend all 3 days of the seminar.
- One Day Only Speaker Registration – offered to those speakers who wish to arrive, speak and then leave. They do not wish to join us for any meals or social events. [Special Access Code is required]
- Kapustin Scholarship Registration – offered to the recipients of the Rudy Kapustin Scholarship. (Special access code is required.)
- Tutorial Only Registration – offered to those delegates who wish to only attend one of the Tutorials.
- Sponsor Registration – offered to those delegates chosen to attend by their sponsoring organization. (Special access code is required.)
- Exhibitor Registration – offered to those delegates chosen to attend by their exhibiting organization. (Special access code is required.)
- Anyone wishing to ONLY attend one or more of the social events.
ISASI’s refund policy:
- 60 days or more from September 1st, 2019 – full refund.
- 59-30 days from September 1st, 2019 – €50.00 administration fee will be charged.
- 29-15 days from September 1st, 2019 – €75.00 administration fee will be charged.
- Less than 15 days from September 1st, 2019 – no refund will be issued.
Registration may be transferred to another delegate at any time with no administration fees.